Sunday, February 3, 2008

Farewell Our Beloved Prophet

We have had a very emotional week with the passing of our Dear Prophet. We love him so much. He was such a good example. He did so much for the church, helping to get temples to dot the earth so everyone can participate in temple work. I am so grateful to have a temple so close so I can go so often. We are so blessed. We want to follow his example and "Put on our shoes and get to work" and remember, "It will all work out". We will miss his great leadership and power for good on the earth. We pray he is having a wonderful reunion with his dear wife Majorie and all who have gone before. Love you President Hinckley.

2 comments:

Em. said...

Hey Lori, I just found you off Kim's blog! It looks like it's time to update! Now get with it! HA HA. Krista and Rachel got me blogging and I have to say I am not to good at it!
Love ya

angela. said...

Mom
Get to finishing our family blog or I will have to!!!! Love ya
Lala